My old plan is way out of date. Here’s a new version. I’m going to try to break down each month at least a week before it starts. I may post it here every month, I may not.
Week of 12/31:
- Research Minneapolis Publish Schools and find 5 to apply to for my 100 hours of volunteering, including specific instructions on how to apply.
- Write NY Resolutions (not directly related, but kind of)
- Study Spanish (ongoing)
Week of 1/7:
- Apply to 5 schools.
- Contact program advisor (MM) to schedule a review of my undergrad transcript.
Week of 1/14:
- Interview at schools (?)
- Meet with MM (?)
- Research timing of MLTE and Spanish proficiency testing
- Start studying for MLTE and Spanish proficiency tests
- Start prerequisites?
- Application due
- Investigate scholarships, grants, etc.
- Investigate grad student health insurance
- FAFSA due for financial aid
- Determine work schedule/school schedule balance. What jobs will I have to give up and which can I keep? (Do I need to move this up to August?)
- Start school at U of M (ideally)
- Application to St. Cloud State due (if needed)
So that’s the next few weeks, anyway. Like everything else, it’s a work in progress. I just hope I can fit the school volunteering into my schedule without too much shuffling.