I seriously forgot for a while there. Let’s see:
- Did not pass my Spanish test. Continuing to study. I am planning to retake in January 2014. If I don’t pass then, I probably will just do ESL teaching and skip the Spanish bit. But I think I will pass.
- I’ve been practicing a lot of Spanish. I had about two or three weeks when I felt like I was plateaued, but recently I think the work is paying off a bit.
- I want to finish up my personal statements this week. Strike that: I will finish them this weekend. After I get some feedback, I’ll polish them up and apply by December 2.
- Homework Hub is now called Homework Help. It’s been fun again this year. I’ve been working more with the high school kids and have seen a few of my Wellstone students.
- Plus, shopping for affordable health insurance (as opposed to the kind I have now). I think it’s figured out.